Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cha 3.2 Serenity, Felicity and Harmony

Evan Irwin Legacy
So I got a new computer, as I mentioned in the Aeric and Atina Legacy update. So I loaded up my Sims 2 and forgot to change the camera settings, so the first few pictures have terrible quality.

We rejoin the Evan & Kirsten Legacy with Chastity playing with Serenity.

Serenity drinks up the milk.
me: did I forget a birthday?
Chastity: No, silly, I'm just bathing Serenity and I like to toss her in the air first.

LOL! Vince looks confused.
me: Check mate!
Vince: I don't get it.

Faith runs the course to stay in shape.

Damnit! I forgot ANOTHER birthday!
Happy birthday IanJr.

sparklies

IanJr ages up to elder

Chastity: Look at the inside of this toil....barf!

IanJr: I forgot about this old gold lamp I found on my porch. I wonder if it has any magical qualities.
*rub* *rub* *rub*

IanJr: uh...smoke....purple......uh.....

Purple Genie: ten thousand years in the cave of wonders!
me: ?

Purple Genie: did you rub my lamp? did you wake me up?
IanJr: uh, yes, sir, I did.

Purple Genie: I am here for your wish fulfillment.
IanJr: Wish fulfillment?
Purple Genie: One wish, to be exact and X-nay on the wishing for more wishes.

Blue Genie: uh! you know I have to interrupt this little conversation, right?
me: no, what's wrong?
Blue Genie: it's all sounding a bit familiar, to, oh, I don't know, a little movie that Disney put out?
me: oh! All right! Fine. *sulks*

Purple Genie: Yo, Rugman! Haven't seen you in a few millennia. Give me some tassel.
me: last one, I promise! I just love that line..totally doesn't fit here, but I like it!
Purple Genie: so IanJr, what will it be?

me: it's so cliche! Money?!
IanJr: well it's that or friends or love....blah to all of them.
me: indeed.

IanJr: so what now?
Purple Genie: back to my itty-bitty living space!
me: LAST ONE, I PROMISE!

Birthday time (and I didn't forget)
Faith: that's because you love me.
me: you know it!

Faith: Ugh! I hate this sparklie part.

me: WTF!?
Faith: my hands are right, what's wrong.
me: no worries, I'll fix it up right.

me: that's better.
Elder Faith

Elder IanJr

Chastity: oh, yay! I popped out.
me: you're pregnant!?

Ghost Kirsten: BOOOOH! . . . . .
Chastity: Oh, grandma ghost! Please don't scare me!
Ghost Kirsten: YAH!

Chastity and the legacy portraits
Founder: Evan
Generation 2: Faith
Generation 3: Chastity

Serenity faces her first birthday.

IanJr: woot-woot!
Faith: tum-tee-tum

Vince: *whhhhhh*
Chastity: *stare*

Vince: see, we through you in the air...

Vince: and you burst back a toddler.
me: a cute toddler who needs a makeover.

Bump #2 in such lovely PJs

Toddler Serenity

Learning to walk

play time with Dad
me: ooooo, watch the ceiling!
Vince: I got her!

Chastity: oh! this makes a perfect picture!

I bet you forgot there's a cat named Omni living here, right? right? Am I right?

The labor begins
Chastity: I hate this part.

Vince: why can't it end.
me: oh it will... *YAWN* in about 10 real life seconds.

Chastity: that's not soon enough!

Chastity: meet Felicity

me: damnit! another one!?
Chastity: help! more pain!

Chastity: I shall call you Harmony.

Meet Felicity
(who is a living clone of Serenity)
Sign: Scorpio
Neat: 10
Shy: 3
Active: 9
Playful: 9
Grouchy: 1

Meet Harmony
Sign: Cancer (how is that possible?)
Neat: 6
Shy: 3
Active: 6
Playful: 6
Nice: 6

Chastity Stats:
Sign: Gemini
Aspiration: Pleasure
Turn On #1: Hats
Turn On #2: Black Hair
Turn Off: full face makeup
LTW: Become a game designer
College Degree: completed in Mathematics
Hobby: Sports
Badge: none so far
Sloppy: 3
Outgoing: 6
Active: 7
Playful: 5
Nice: 5

Vince Stats:
Sign: Cancer
Aspiration: family
I don't have his turn ons and turn offs
LTW: Reach Golden Anniversary
Hobby: Tinkering
Neat: 6
Shy: 3
Active: 6
Serious: 4
Nice: 6

Serenity Stats:
Sign: Scorpio
Neat: 10
Shy: 3
Active: 9
Playful: 9
Grouchy: 1

No comments: