Saturday, May 24, 2008

Evan Legacy Chapter 1.3

We last left Evan and his family with Evan recieving quite the beauty treatment at some beginner's spa.

Evan decides (and I help 'prompt' him) to sit in Ginger's chair to fix the forgetable chick's work.



Ginger works hard.



. . . . and fails.
Our first glimpse of her work is . . . . *snicker* . . . . shall we say: interesting.



Evan: What is this filthy bull sh*t!?
Ginger: sit back down and I'll fix it back. I like it, but to each his own.



Ginger: fix, cut, snip, whirring sounds



Ginger: good as new! Back to where we started
Evan: NOT what I had in mind. GTF away from me!



Evan: look at this disaster!



Evan heads home to bathe and rid himself of the bad spa memory
Kirsten: YIKES. What happened to you?



Evan: I don't look like an elephant, so don't even say it!



Evan: Well the bath didn't wash the heavy clown makeup off, but the hard water in this sink sure did the trick!



Evan takes Faith out for her tween makeover.
How could you bring her to Ginger?



Ginger: whir, snip, cut



Faith: What is this! You . . . . this is outrageous!
*sob* how can I face my friends?



Some random hot teen chick comes over and they are instant friends (what is that?)
Random Blond: you don't look that bad. You're blonde, and blondes never look bad!



Faith: That's right, evil Sim God, I'm blonde and hot and suddenly fine with this whorish makeup!



yeah, well I'm not, so Ginger, do it right this time.



Ginger: Now you look ready to become a teenager!



Faith: I'm blonde and hot!


Evan and Faith spend some daddy-daughter time together roller skating.
(this would be fun to see in real life, actually)




Faith attempts her first pirouette . . . .


And succeeds in life! (I hate her!)


Evan: Well, look what I can do. . . .


Evan: STOP! BAM!


Birthday time






Faith: Damn! I'm a hot blonde teen!
Sign: Sagittarius
Aspiration: Wealth
LTW: Become the Law
Turn On #1: Black Hair
Turn On #2: Hard Worker
Turn Off: No Job, ya bum, get a job!

Evan: my arm hurts and seems stuck in this very efeminate position!


Hours later, taking Hope for a walk, it's still there. *tee hee hee* stupid glitches.


New House:








Here we leave the Evan family. When we next rejoin this fun family, we'll see what new adventures they find - because it ALWAYS find them. And will Evan's arm stay in that sweet position for the rest of his Sim life!?

No comments: