Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cha. 2.1 We're Moving On Up

Well we're movin' on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin' on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

The new house for Evan and Kirsten. Yeah, I decided not to build them a new house quite yet...this house doesn't meet the Legacy requirement of 5X5 but, like I said, I don't want to build them a new house and I'm bored of the other house.


Critical Stats:
Founder: Evan Irwin
Sign: Sagittarius
Aspiration: Pleasure
LTW: Become Celebrity Chef (check) - Now retired
Degree: Art
Turn on #1: Make up
Turn on #2: Blond hair
Turn off: Facial Hair
Hobby of Choice: Sports

Wife/Spouse: Kirsten Yorgeson-Irwin
Sign: Cancer (I know that's not right in real life)
Aspiration: Pleasure
LTW: Become Professional Party Guest (check) - Now retired
Degree: Completed 1 year of college
Turn on #1: Facial Hair
Turn on #2: Blond hair
Turn off: Black Hair
Hobby of Choice: Tinkering


What's the first thing a couple should do in a new residence?
Woohoo! Of course!


me: Hey Kirsten, what are you doing?
Kirsten: Making pancakes for breakfast.
me: you've built up cooking points since last we saw you burn something?
Kirsten: f**k you.
me: LOL, such language from such an old lady!

I almost missed this moment: Hope become a senior dog.
Time to retire from that security job.


Kirsten continues to make breakfast for Evan and herself.


me: Wow! So you must be hungry!
Kirsten: hey, I'm old! So I can eat as much as I want.


Evan: Can you believe that Belle failed her first semester of college!?


Kirsten: Yeah, it will take more than a miracle to fix that girl! It'll take magic.


Elvis Hair Playboy Robe: I'm gonna steal this paper. I have my own, but it's a fetish and I can't help it.


Kirsten: Hey, Elvis Hair Playboy Robe, you drop that paper or I'll show you what Woohooing is all about - old lady style!


Faith comes home from college - it's a happy reunion.
My favorite part about this picture: The picture in the background.

So this picture is BEFORE the No-Fear-Of-PDA Bastion and Mallory get married.

I agree with you Faith! What the frick-hicken-doodly is that all about!?

The college friends all go to dinner at the Balcony Restaurant.
Faith: I want to go on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again....leavin' on a jet plane...
Random Guy: *Will they think I'm gay if I just order a salad?*

Bastion: So, you guys, this is deep:
What the world needs now,
Is love, sweet love,
It's the only thing
That there's just too little of

Mallory hates Faith, now..
Mallory: how dare she be mad at us for PDA!

Continuing on with my quest to rid my game of lame hair cuts, I've added a hair cut station at the Evan Irwin household.
And by the appearance of this young lad, it was none to soon!

Evan begins the make over:

It took FOUR times to get it right!

But Green Jacket, here, wants to fit into a stereo type, so he's only happy when he gets the braids.

Meet Ana Goldman.
We've never even seen her on any lot before, but for some reason, she's scheming here.

Bitch kicked over the can! And right when Faith was walking Hope, too!

A most sad day has arrived. My first death in my game.
*sob*
Good bye, Chase! You were a good show dog!
Grim: oh Chase, my boy, I will take you to a place where you can chase cats and howl all you want!

Kirsten: oh.....life is coming to an end!
*sob*
*sob*
*sob*
Skank Maid: Oh, hello, Grim! How are you? Can I flash you some bosom?
me: hey Skank Maid, way to ruin the moment!
(hey, Sim Goddess Tina, way to forget to make the stairs look real)

Bad memories for all.
Hope: *hooooowwwwwwwl* I will miss my friend.

Kirsten consoles her broken heart by doing what she loves: tinkering

Evan can only shoot hoops to help with the pain.

Faith takes a visit to her old stomping ground.

IanJr: Faith, it's so good to see you!
Faith: *oh, IanJr, you are so handsome*

IanJr: Faith, I'm so glad you came to visit. I have something to ask you.

IanJr: I used up all my college loan funds to buy you this sparkly, glow in the dark diamond. . . . Faith: I see it,

Faith: it fits me perfectly. It's for me, right?
IanJr: Faith, will you marry me?

Looks like that's a yes!

I know, I know, you're thinking: Way to go Sim Goddess Tina, way to end on a sappy note! Cheesy!

But this is where leave this legacy, when we

Evan: wait just a damned second! I have to teach you how to make ribs.
me: what? since when?
Evan: see you take ribs and you rub the marinade on it's skin.
me: it rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again.
Evan: do you think you're funny?
Evan: you marinade the ribs for about a split second . . .

Evan: light up the grill - it'll be automatically perfectly warm when you open the lid. . . .


Evan: after cooking for about 5 Sims Seconds, you bring in the ribs with the beans that come from out of thin air. . . .

Evan: and thayn you chomp away! Yom!


Well, that's where we'll leave this legacy then.

Go out and make some ribs and you can contemplate this question:
What is Evan going to do when he finds out that Faith is engaged!?

No comments: